2 Feb 2010

The Green Bling Tariffs

The Department of Energy and Climate Change has now published the final version of the Feed-in-Tariffs which are due to come into effect in April. The document is here. It has also published consultation, including indicative pricing, on the second leg of this subsidy, the Renewable Heat Incentive, which covers heat pumps, solar thermal and biomass.

I have yet to work out the full implications, but I suspect that the Renewable Heat Incentive will tilt the balance firmly in favour of heat pumps for anyone considering how to heat a house.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I’m a new blogger you can at www.doubleglazinginstaller.org.uk, and your site is very related to mine. I thought it would be beneficial for both of us to do a blogroll link exchange.

    Please let me know if you’re interested by emailing me at cooper@doubleglazinginstaller.org.uk

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete